Maybe life has dealt you (or your staff) some rough blows.
Maybe a little push might help drive a needed shift.
Or maybe folks feel they've “peaked” and need a new direction and the personal tools to go with it.
I’m Elizabeth Power.
I’ve lived in these spaces and more. I know the pain of failure, shame, and embarrassment. The thrill of transformation.
I’m a facilitator.
I teach from The Voice of Lived Experience to help people around the globe:
--Recover and grow,
Are you ready?
Working on life beyond trauma?
Our Trauma Informed Academy™ and Trauma-Responsive System courses are grounded in
The power of relationship
Strength-based, present-focused frames
Multi-disciplinary research about trauma and its impact
Collaboration and indigenous values
Working with trauma, your own or someone else’s? Yes?
You want these tools!
Talent development leader? Clinical director?
These are applied emotional intelligence skills your people need!
The message my dog gave you—and that you listened to—saved my feet.
I would have never known.
You helped me turn my life around and point it in a whole new direction!
increase my sales 215% in four months!
You have helped me become so much more: better health, more work, more me being ME!
Your coaching helped me start and grow my business helping youth. You saved me, and helped me save them. Thank you.
Want results like these?
It's possible for you...
It’s all there is. Most of the time, it’s not much fun. Our Change Training and Events help you, or your team, learn:
• Personal dynamics of change
• Why we’re addicted to failure
• How to create positive self-discipline
• Key coping skills
• How to master change, optimize choice, and use control
• How to cope with transitions in life
The Trauma Informed Academy™:
• Integrates Trauma Informed thinking and skills with Emotional Intelligence
• Case-based or topical training for mental health workers, educators, and customer service agents.
• Based on 25 years of training, research, and evidence
• Over 50 lessons, available 24x7 on any device
• Group calls to talk about wins, snags, and assignments
Our new program, Elastic, helps you increase your resilience and amplify your self-care! What's in it for you?
• How to define resilience
• The relationship between resilience and self-care
• The 7Cs model of resilience and how to use it
• Practical tools to help you stack resilience and amplify the impact of self-care
All three topics:
It's all "ABB" (anything but boring):
©Copyright 2023 EPower & Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved.