Maybe life has dealt you (or your staff) some rough blows.
Maybe a little push might help drive a needed shift.
Or maybe folks feel they've “peaked” and need a new direction and the personal tools to go with it.
I’m Elizabeth Power.
I’ve lived in these spaces and more. I know the power of everyday interactions, and how they can make chikkin salad out of... well, you know the rest!
Your staff? Whether they're caregivers, educators, clinicians or customer service agents, they're bombarded with painful interactions all day long.
My job? My power? To help them learn simple, powerful trauma-responsive ways to relate to others that make chikkin salad look like Waldorf's best. Reach out and let's get going.
I teach from The Voice of Lived Experience to help people around the globe:
--Recover and grow,
remove big imgae to R and replace with cropped WIC image
Isn't it time to uplevel your interactions?
Working on life beyond trauma?
Our Trauma Informed Academy™ and Trauma-Responsive System courses are grounded in
The power of relationship
Strength-based, present-focused frames
Multi-disciplinary research about trauma and its impact
Emotional Intelligence, SAMHSA's operating principles for TIC, and the skills people need to be trauma-responsive
Isn't it true that people react from their worst past experience when you're working with them in tough situations? And then you react from yours? We can help you lead from a higher place, and we can help them react from one, too.
Talent development leader? Clinical director? HR leader?
These are applied emotional intelligence skills your people need!
The message my dog gave you—and that you listened to—saved my feet.
I would have never known.
I increased my sales 215% in four months! Our customer relationships got so good we had to expand the store.
Your work totally changed how I work with clients, staff, and family. Thank you!
Your coaching helped me start and grow my business helping youth. You saved me, and helped me save them. Thank you.
Want results like these? Let's talk.
Which of these is right for you?
It’s all there is. Most of the time, it’s not much fun. Our Change Training and Events help you, or your team, learn:
• Personal dynamics of change
• Why we’re addicted to failure
• How to create positive self-discipline
• Key coping skills
• How to master change, optimize choice, and use control
• How to cope with transitions in life
The Trauma Informed Academy™:
• Integrates Trauma Informed thinking and skills with Emotional Intelligence
• Case-based or topical training for mental health workers, educators, and customer service agents.
• Based on 25 years of training, research, and evidence
• Over 50 lessons, available 24x7 on any device
• Group calls to talk about wins, snags, and assignments
Our new program, Elastic, helps you increase your resilience and amplify your self-care! What's in it for you?
• How to define resilience
• The relationship between resilience and self-care
• The 7Cs model of resilience and how to use it
• Practical tools to help you stack resilience and amplify the impact of self-care
All three options:
It's all "ABB" (anything but boring):
©Copyright 2023 EPower & Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved.